Just be creative every day. Again and again and again......... Lots of fun doing this.......

donderdag 3 januari 2008

Day 1 - part 4?

Poetry.

Hello,

I am back at the end poetry. I am good, new group hosting a swap, dan journaling group, finished almost my first 1x1, did a lot of house keeping the extra things, after burning all the candles with christmas. Start with Denise Linn soul coaching, coursehttp://www.deniselinn.com/FR-28dSCp.htm

I am back, so in a matter of time DiDI is back too. This feel so good. I will write more later, it is late, I had to do a lot this night.

I feel good I really do.

Love and hugs,

Rita


Eyes
Tears
Sadness

Eyes
Tears
Pain

Eyes
Tears
Grieve

Eyes
Tears
Loneliness

Eyes
Tears
Lost

Eyes
Tears
My feelings

©Rita B. Fox, 2 January 2008.

Geen opmerkingen: