Just be creative every day. Again and again and again......... Lots of fun doing this.......

dinsdag 28 oktober 2008

Day 3-4-5-6

Day 3 23 Oct.
I tried to make a poem, but it was good. Could not find the right words,
but I have been creative althought it was not a big hit.....lol

Day 4 24 Oct.
Today I gathered prompts and words for writing, I did that for 2 1/2 years
some years ago, some of you know that, the senior group...lol, but lately
it is hard for me to write, I like te restart with that very soon.

Day 5 25 Oct.
Today I made with a cutting machine from colored paper rectangles for ATC's
not spectacular but now I have eneough for a long time.

Day 6 26 Oct.
I made some ATC sketches, I did before and I tried to make photos from them.
But It didnot show well. They arfe in the X-mas sphere, a snowman Santa and
a rendeer, a frog and a little piggy.

That is what I have been up too, not spectecular but just being creative.

Love and hugs, rita

Geen opmerkingen: