Just be creative every day. Again and again and again......... Lots of fun doing this.......

vrijdag 27 juli 2007

Day 6

Hello here day 6,

What have I done this day.......... First of all thank for the comments, it always nice to know what other people think. And those where nice. But nice or not, sometimes not so nice comments can be useful as well.

Today I made myself a commitment to make a SoulCollage® Card. It will be called Rasmussen. If I have finished it, I think you"ll understand the title. Now I am busy to collect the right images to glue on it. Will put the card if I find out how, and the written part here. And now it is written here, so I have to keep up to my commitment.

I have a few new cahiers. Why? To start on August 1, with a kind of one sentence journal. Just telling in less words the date, weather, my mood, bad things, good things, and so on.............

Got the idea from the Net. And I turn it into the best way for me. I use a cahier for every month. A lot cheaper as the special cards you can buy for this, a lot cheaper.........

Up to day 7, see if I can find a photo of Rasmussen and other images in between the housekeeping and the kids.

Love and hugs,

Rita

Geen opmerkingen: