Just be creative every day. Again and again and again......... Lots of fun doing this.......

zondag 29 juli 2007

Day 8

Day 8 Woohoo.

Another day done. Today was good to me, creatively seen. Thanks for all the comments. I did some work to get me going into writing again, collecting articles, prompts, words.............. Re-arrange a sort of agenda, kind of file to keep my records is of what I did. I used it before and it worked well, so I jut down the I ideas I have, the projects I am working on, and on a special sheet, what I did and how much words I have written.........

The 30 day challenge..............

My Rasmussen Card finished, glue-ing I mean. I hope today to get my written part finished. I had problems to find the right images, so I went into the symbol images as well. I hope to publish both tomorrow. My task for today is already known...... ;o)

Did a lot of word cutting, and found some nice writing assignments which were used for school in English. Later this year I hope to draw again.,

Love and Hugs,
Rita

Geen opmerkingen: