Just be creative every day. Again and again and again......... Lots of fun doing this.......

dinsdag 11 september 2007

Day 4 and 5 part 2

Hello,

Thanks for the comments. Here day 4 and 5.

Day 4 Monday:

I started my story for Didi's teacher. This morning some ideas came into my head and I jotted them down, between my work I had to do. This afternoon I got some photos in print, I hardly print them but suddenly the idea came to print my soulcollage card photos. And I was amazed how good they where. Never thought scan of the clue cards made such good photos.

Tonight I start writing, not much, 51 words, but I made a start.


Day 5 Tuesday:

Today was a bit hectic, other half of the family sick, probably the flu. Didi had to see the doctor again. Picking up Russian dwarf guinea pigs, hamster(?), so sweet so small, suits in a eggcup as well. We took 2, for Didi's birthday, is actually in October, but why not.........


This afternoon we found a most gorgeous play kind of horse by the trash, it was calling out for me HELP< HELP> SAVE ME. So I did. I knew he will be important for me, he will be a figure in a new child story in the future. And he is so quite. I will be very good to him ;-}.


This day I wrote again, 182 words till now, with this 402 words so almost 2 pages, one page counts 250 words, at the end it will be more, and at the end of this BIW week it will be better than last month challenge. Helloooo, I have too. I want to be creative.


I still have to do my finger painting, booooehhhhh, put my baby photo at Florrabelle's, booooehhhh, do something for painting group, and translate a few things, boooeeehhh for not doing it. But I feel creatively wonderful, so it is coming.

See you later,

thirthy-day-challenge.blogspot.com

Love and hugs, Rita.

316 words, not to bad +182, two pages written today. Good. 512 words.

Geen opmerkingen: