Just be creative every day. Again and again and again......... Lots of fun doing this.......

vrijdag 14 september 2007

Day 7 part 2

Day 7 wednesday:

Wow 14 members so soon, thank you all for joining Celebration Joy. And I am very glad the groups mail works, one time instead of 14 times.........;-}

I did a few thing for Florabelle's: baby pic and DiDi's feet, and my new room.





Have to write a bit after this, for my story and BIW. 3,5 page till now, but 4 more day so 10 pages must be made.

It might be odd, but I have veen creative, but there is not much futher I know to tell about it, so this will be again a short blog after two long ones.......

See you at day 8.

And Dan I am far more creative lately than I was for a year. So CCS brought me positive energy and new friends..........


Thank you for that

thirthy-day-challenge.blogspot.com

Love and hugs Rita.


PS I am going to listen to Stin's latest podcast a guided meditation for healthier eating and weight loss and emotional eating.

Geen opmerkingen: