Just be creative every day. Again and again and again......... Lots of fun doing this.......

maandag 10 september 2007

Day 1 and 2 and 3 part 2

At last I am back again. Day 1 part 2, you did that before? Yes I did, but when I wanted to update it last Sunday my little girl became sick. So I let it go, Luckily she is better now, although we have to see the doctor once again for her troath, her toncils, maybe they will taken her toncils out before the winter. But she is going to school tomorrow. But I loved the week with her, to pamper her.

So I restart my 30 day challenge part 2 again. I am in the swap so I can take that to here, I have to check out the IRC for postage, I never heard of it. Will check that out tomorrow.

Day 1 Friday :

I started to make drafts for the swap, two of them I made because my ;-Didi draw two weird faces, and said to me you have to do that as well, so I did. I like them although they are not pretty, ;-?

Day 2 Saterday :

Again my swaps cards, I have four drafts ready, that took me most of the day. So not much to tell about that. When the swap is finished I will put them on my blogs. Not before it is not fair to show what I have to trade, so it won't be a surprise than.

Day 3 Sunday:

This evening I start coloring, I love to use glitter feltpens. Two of them are finished, 3 more to go. I hope next week I have time to finish them all. Next week is the BIW challenge again. I will use that for my promise to ;-Didi's teacher to try to write a story with the theme of the children's book week we have here in Holland. The theme is Sub Rosa a book full of secrets, hard topic

A few years ago I did it to, theme was deep in the dark woods, and I wrote it in 90 minutes. I always thought when people told oh that song was written in 20 minutes, or thing like that, I said no way not possible....... till I did it myself.

The day before I had to have my story finished I had nothing. Watching my fav soap As the world turns I started to write, and see 90 minutes later it was there. Typing took me longer to do.

And the funny thing was, as I translate it in English every one loved my Noodles, the doggie from the story. After that I wrote more stories about him. At the time I wanted to make an E_book with the stories and with a friend, I thought so. Suddenly all contact was gone. Tried to contact her a few times after that but no answer, so I let it for what it is.

The BIW challenge is a yahoo group. Every month there is a challenge. You put your goal in the group how many pages you want to write that week, me 10. You have to check in with you number of pages you wrote, at least 3 times a week and your final total. So I have 3 things at once, my BIW pages, my story and my 30 day challenge............

See you tomorrow.

http://thirthy-day-challenge.blogspot.com/

Here more about BIW

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/biw/?yguid=206253872

Love and Hugs,



Rita

Geen opmerkingen: