Just be creative every day. Again and again and again......... Lots of fun doing this.......

maandag 27 augustus 2007

Day 1 and 2 - part 2

Hi I am back. My cold I almost gone. Wow, how bad I felt last week, and I had so many plans. But not the energy to do it.

But yesterday I start my new 30 days. I scanned my baby photo, it is for Florabelle's, have to transport it, our scanner is connected with our windows 98 pc without Internet. Our HP scanner could not be connected with our HP XP pc. Odd???????????????????????????????????

Oh yes buy soft where 30 dollars, no way, I have other ways to transport it. The old pc has now a new monitor and a keyboard, looks good now. I think I have all I need at the new room.

This week I will make a finger painting, was for Florabelle's as well, so I will do two groups in once. I just had a quick look at the main page and saw a lot of lovely things. If your a few days off, lots of things happens. I think to make an other soulcard. About a Dutch entertainer, he was more than that.

He, Jos, died last week from cancer, which was just determined a month ago. I saw a few programs about him, and I learned a lot about who he was. He "speaks to me so now and than the last few days". So I will make him a card. He was one of the very good persons.

A few years ago I wanted to ask him if he wanted to make spoken child stories of mine. He did it him self once. It was a good speaker. I was told to do it through his management. I thought yuk, who knows who is reading my post. So I didn't. Just a month ago I saw those papers again and thought in September I give it new try. Sadly not. I will write his husband a letter, I now I have to do that.

Jos wrote 40 books, was a very good painter, a good man.

This week I am going to dive in my stories. Sub Rosa means keep secrecy. I think I have a story that fits.

This is my Day 2 I guess, journaling is being creative as well.......?;-(). Or not...? If some one thinks blogging isn't being creative, let me know........ :--).


Love and hugs, Rita

Geen opmerkingen: