Just be creative every day. Again and again and again......... Lots of fun doing this.......

maandag 6 augustus 2007

Day 15 and Day 16 and Day 17

Hi I am here.

Day 15

Another three new days.

Saturday we where with friends. I showed my friend this side, invited her. So I hope she will join us later.......... So not much time to do much. I did some gathering again. Still going through old papers and still finding a lot of ideas I jotted down a few years ago. Like: Disco Ducks/Mafia Ducks........? I bought 5 very nice duckies in sparkling colors, and they just look gorgeous and my kids where playing mafia ducks with them as well disco ducks........

So I put it in my new ideas file again in my big agenda where I keep track again of all I am doing. Projects I do, my Didi, youngest one, editing, translation............... and so on. This is in my project file as well, this challenge. I am so happy to be back in this.

Day 16

Sunday was a very hot and dampy day. So no much to do. I was thinking what to write for my BIW challenge this week. Normally I was writing stories for the group I joined than. So I had two things I could do at once. Since the group "died" I didn't wrote any more. Some poetry, but not more than that. So my head is still spinning around my creativity.

Day 17

Monday kids are still home here, just an other week. I had just an grrrrrr..... moment. Carpet for Didi's new room won’t be here before August 22. I hope to be in my room, Didi's old one some where next week....... What I did today................................. I put her mattress in her new room, she will get a new bed as well, demolished her old bed. Got ride of all my frustration by doing this............ So now a new table, one cupboard, some nice things.... And I am ready. I already had put most of my things there. So I was doing my creative thing..... ;-)

And I joined CCS newest group, forgive me that I didn't remember the name....oeps, but it's June's group about painting.

This will be used as well for my word count for my BIW challenge, blogging is writing as well I think. I print it and save it, with comments as well, as a journal, so it counts. Yep.

Forgive me if there are grammar mistakes, sometimes it is stupidity. Sometimes just didn't do a check up.............

Again I give myself a patch on the shoulder to make it till day 17 already.

Love and hugs, see you with day 18,

Rita.

PS. I did well for my BIW with this: 473 words, well done girl. HAH

Just an other starter of a new story and I have 2 pages = 500 words done for today. But I did do my 375 already for today. YOEHOE……...!

Geen opmerkingen: