Just be creative every day. Again and again and again......... Lots of fun doing this.......

vrijdag 3 augustus 2007

Day 12 and Day 13

Day 12 and Day 13

Aha August is here.

Another 2 weeks and my kids are going back to school. Gives me more time to write, to be more creative. But I am still collecting all I want to use. An other name ....... Loebieboeboe.......? For a pet? Nick name? It called out to me, so I jotted it down.

I am still looking between my things I want to have in my new room, my stories, both finished and unfinished. E-courses I want to do, the first one I want to do is ~healing my childhood experience I had a brief look into it, and I saw some things what could have been written for me. I know some blocks are coming from there. So this is the place to start I guess. My color pencils and more like that. Of course my laptop and those kind of things. So I have a place to write or do anything and can let it at the table if I have to do something else........

And I am going to learn French, hahahaha, at least I going to try......... Shall keep you all up-to-date with my things.

I signed in for a writing goal as member of the Yahoo-group BIW, once a month you write for a week. In the group you make a goal of how much pages you will write. I will do 10 pages = 10 x 250 words (is on page) : 7= 358 words per day, so if I can do 375 each day it will be a bit over 10 pages. It is from Monday 6 to Sunday 12. Have to check in 3 times that week, and mail your final pages, and when you don't reach your goal, next time better. Lately I didn't write any thing, a few little poems, nothing more. I really want to be back in writing.

I know I will have to work hard for my life change. But I have too. I know I have too. The way I am at now is the wrong road. I have to get back to the right way.........

Tonight I will scan my Rasmussen Card, maybe this afternoon, so it might be at my blog later today or maybe tomorrow. Not yet the written part. But it will be there soon. 'Rasmussen' is screaming out to me, he wants to tell me so much. People familiar with the SoulCollage® Card process know what I mean.

Love and hugs, Rita

P.S. I totally forgotten to start my one sentence journal at the first, so I will start later.

P.P.S.S Shall share some more thing I am doing with you tomorrow.

P.P.P.S.S.S. Do you know when I re-read my own stories something I think: WOW did I write this, not bad at all. I really amaze myself, sometimes. ;-)

Geen opmerkingen: