Just be creative every day. Again and again and again......... Lots of fun doing this.......

zaterdag 18 augustus 2007

Day 27 and 28 and 29

Day 27 Wednesday.

I wrote a note for Didi’s teacher, with the theme of the book week. So I hope I get an answer soon. I am thinking about a story I have written before as I told; just have to think about that.

I already was thinking what I can write beside that story. A book full of secrets and it is for children. That other story I had written for this a few years ago the theme was deep in the dark woods, I made a story about a boy and a dog, Little Johnny and Noodles, and I wrote it from the dogs point of view. And the funny thing is, I wrote more stories about both. And made illustration for those stories. I wrote other kids stories with follow ups, seems to work for me, ashamed I stopped writing............

Day 28 Thursday

Hope to get more done in a short while. First week of the kids school is almost over, so a little routine is there again. Hope it will be a good year for me, I really hope so. I have lots of things that need to be looked over, editing and more................ I want to draw and paint a bit. So a lot of plans. Joined an other group here, so I see what it all brings me. Till now CCS had brought me a lot of good things. Thank you Dan.

Day 29 Friday

Aha jus one day to go...... I didn't write or paint or draw that much, although journaling is writing as well :-o) I have been busy with collecting prompts and ideas. Got nice CCS-friends, so again CCS gave me a lot of good things. After tomorrow I will start over again that's a promise. I have to put my who am I here and my polished haiku................................

The theme is good this year so I may think about it what I am going to do, that book week thing. He didn't know, Didi's teacher what, Sub Rosa mend in this theme. I might have a look at the internet next week.

I invited others to join so I wait and see if they will join us. The CCS. I hope it will grow very large. Sorry Dan, that I put you on a statue, but I want you to have a lot of members. And I mean when I say CCS brought me a lot of good things.

See you at day 30.

Love and Hugs

Rita

Geen opmerkingen: