Just be creative every day. Again and again and again......... Lots of fun doing this.......

woensdag 15 augustus 2007

Day 21 & 22 & 23 & 24 & 25

I am behind in blogging, oeps bad thing..... LOL. I see how far I will be before I have to go and get my kiddie from school. Boeeeeehhhh today I am a year older again.............

Day 21: Friday

I have written 2 pages for the BIW, 4 pages at that moment, so not bad. My room is finished, all is in it, what I wanted, just a few extras and it is mine. In the glassed verandah I could write as well, but it is the doorway to the garage so not really mine.

Day 22: Saterday

Weekends are just limited of doing anything, because everyone is at home. But I always try to pick up something, a word or an article.

By putting al my writing stuff in place I found old clipping I saved 2 years ago, which I going to use again.

Day 23: Sunday

Hurray tomorrow my new time-table starts. Just doing the usual thing, collecting things, try to make a poem, it is still in my head. Must write it down, soon before it is gone.

Day 24: Monday.

Oh my I thought new time-table, my oh my I am so tired. Bring kiddie to school, working at a different time as usual, because of family matters. Do more cleaning work in the house as I do during the holidays, poe eeh. I noticed I watch my favorite soap, As The World Turns, differently as usual. Just like a few years ago, I hear words or things I never uses. My son asked what is "wily"? It is smart, clever. I never heard of wily, so I keep that one in.

I install my French course........ See what that brings.

Day 25 Tuesday

What brings today? Putting all my courses in order and sorting out which one to do first. My childhood experience and one about journaling and put your emotion dawn, so I might use a lot of that in future stories, still tired, I guess it is just a matter of time to get in my new routine, shall make some photos and put them here, as my Rasmussen writing I really have to put that on paper as well.


Try to keep up sooner now,

Love hugs,

Rita

Geen opmerkingen: