Just be creative every day. Again and again and again......... Lots of fun doing this.......

donderdag 16 augustus 2007

Day 26

Day 26: wednesday

Thanks for the birthday wishes. This day I asked my Didi teacher if they do something about the "kinderboekenweek". Eeeehhhhh? Children book week, from 3 till 13 October. I was learned a week has 7 days.......? LOL. Went to the internet to search for the theme.

A few years ago I wrote a kids story for Didi's class. The theme is Sub Rosa - A book full with secrets. Thinking what I could make of it. I do have a story, two, the second was a follow up, done for that American group I was in, that fits the theme. If the teacher thinks it isn't right, okay, otherwise I have to translate it into Dutch, or write a new one.

You know while I write about that writing group I remember I wrote a story with a bit light erotic swing at the end. Very neat, left it all to the readers what might or might not happened, not one dirty word I used, not one four-letter-word or obscenity in it. Result, some of them say well for you to write about this subject. Others blocked my email address for mail after that. A non-American and not even a senior, it was a group for senior writers I was invited into, writing such a story. (I know what you are going to ask now.........................)

I never thought I would make it to this day, but I'll will go on.

BIW is Book In Week
http://www.book-in-a-week.com/whatis.htm

If you go there you will read it all, I can't explain it better.
See you at day 27.

Love and Hugs,
Rita.

Geen opmerkingen: