Just be creative every day. Again and again and again......... Lots of fun doing this.......

maandag 20 augustus 2007

Day 30

Hip hip hurray day 30. Not That I did that much today. It is Saterday. Next week I will start all over again. I never thought I would make it, but see I did. Good girl, good girl.

I doodled a bit today, it is not finished yet but when it is the photo will be here. Next week I want to draw....... paint........ or so, more. Yep I have plans (again;-o) ) I really feel up to new challenges. Again I say it CCS is a life saver, (don't get snooty Dan, LOL ;-o) just joking) but it is true. All those nice cyberfriends, I have been in other groups, but this is the best one I found till .............. Snooty I love the word, never used it before. Keep this one in file.

So I takr a few days off and start again on Monday.



Love and hugs,

Rita

Geen opmerkingen: