Just be creative every day. Again and again and again......... Lots of fun doing this.......

zaterdag 11 augustus 2007

Day 18 and Day 19 and Day 20

Day 18 Tuesday:

No writing done, boeh........ I am still busy with my room, cleaning my new crea room. Demolish a bed makes a room messy. Still sorting out the things I want to have in that room. And I am still finding old stuff I can use now to write. Some good ideas I think. Been doing some collaging, put some photos together with other who where already at a special board, it takes a lot of looking to get them well together. If it is all finished I shall make some photos and put them here.

Day 19 Wednesday:

Today is still making all the things neat again, sort all things out. Today we are going to look for furniture. A desk, a table and a cupboard. Curtains. Woohoo, I got my things, a big desk table, PC-desk, and a cupboard in acorn, don’t know the English word, also some nice vases and candle holders in soft pink, put some photos from friends out of France, nice smelling incense. My hubby was grumping while he had to put all the things together one more cupboard to go. I have all by hand tea, coffee wine for now and than, so I don’t have to go downstairs every time. Still gathering ideas. Hope next week I can make a start of really doing and working with them. I am looking forward doing that..... so be aware next week................ Put some photo at the wall from France, once I know I had a lot of fun that day, the woman at it is full of energy and inspires me.

Day 20:

My crea room looks even better, some extra things in it, little angels. The last cupboard and than I can finish it. I went to a box with all my writing papers. I found some Idea clippings and other things. Yesterday I bought five little cuddling horses for my youngest. Was on sale. We decided to write a story about the horses, I have to do a bit research, the horses had a tag with a name and what kind of horse it is. We have already changed names. It will be a kids story, but a bit good information is good I guess.

My daughter like to draw a lot, horses are her favourites, how come......... An other page done for the BIW. Next time I'll do better. But I entered because you have a limit of times you have to be in throughout the year.

I just have two days more....... So who knows how many words more I write. Monday it is school time for the kids again, so a whole different time table than. More regular.

Happy weekend and see you next week,


Love and Hugs,

Rita


P.s. I ended up with two pages so not bad, 4 pages, and 6 more to go, 3 a day, is not bad at all, so now I end with 502 words, not bad I think. Woohoo, good girl……;-)

Geen opmerkingen: