Just be creative every day. Again and again and again......... Lots of fun doing this.......

woensdag 12 september 2007

Day 6 part 2

Day 6 Tuesday:


My creative thing today is creating a new group Celebration Joy, about global moments of Celebration, I tried to send out a groups mail, but it seems it doesn't work, so I emailed Dan about this. I already saw that there are a lot of days I never heard about............

So this will be an interesting journey. I saw also a few ones that are not really for Celebration. Than I will ask the group if they want to discus that day.

After this I will add some pages to my story.

Hope next time groups mail works.

Not so much to tell this day, but been creative all a long,


http://coachcreativespace.ning.com/group/celebrationjoy

Love and hugs,

Rita.

Geen opmerkingen: